PSA provides services to help Certified Public Accountants in the following areas:
1. Establishing "Professional Practices" units within the CPA firm or internal accounting department of a corporation.
2. Establishing CPA firm training functions.
3. Developing in-house instructional materials.
4. Developing audit and accounting policies and procedures manuals.
5. Preparing professional accounting and auditing newsletters.
6. Preparing a variety of written documents (Newsletters, Statements of Position, Policy Statements, Codes of Behavior, etc.)
7. Review CPA-firm audit, review, and compilation reports, and working papers.
8. Providing technical accounting and auditing advice.
9. Providing CPA training courses in various areas, including the following:
o Current Preparation, Compilation, Review, and Audit Updates
o Auditor Involvement with Internal Controls
o Accounting Update - A Review of new professional authoritative GAAP pronouncements
o Auditing Update - A review of AICPA, PCAOB and other authoritative auditing pronouncements
o Effective and Efficient Use of Analytical Procedures on Reviews and Audits
o Sampling Techniques for CPAs
o Audit, Review, Compilation and Preparation Service working papers
o Audit Risk Business Concerns
o Accounting Primer - A Review of Concepts and Trends Underlying GAAP Financial Statements
o Proper GAAP and OCBOA Financial Statement Disclosures
For more specifics about CPA training contact PSA ay email@example.com.
PSA also provides consulting services that help Corporate Management in the following areas:
o Establishing an effective internal audit function.
o Developing corporate-wide and internal audit productivity programs.
o Developing "Risk Assessment" and "Risk Management" programs.
o Conducting outsource services including internal audits, reviews, analytical studies, and applications of
o Establishing strategic planning.
o Conducting training needs assessments.
o Providing an informed, experienced, third-party opinion on various accounting, auditing and other issues.
For more specifics about Corporate Manager training contact PSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.